The battery can be changed on the mini tripod flashlights by removing the screw on the head of the flashlight. You can find the screw by tilting the head of the flashlight. This takes anLR41 Lithium Button Cell battery. These batteries can be found at any drug store or camera store that sells button cell type batteries.
Articles in this section
- Do you have the manual for the Stanley STHT77148 Laser?
- Do you have the manual for the STANLEY STHT77149 Auto Leveling Laser?
- I have a STANLEY Cubix laser that the light goes off, what could I be doing wrong?
- I just bought a STANLEY Smart Pro Measurer, what is the coin looking part in the kit for?
- What is the payback for a TruLaser Measuring Tool?
- STHT77140 - TLM330 instructions
- Instruction Manual for 77-154 SP5 FatMax
- 77-028 Energy Meter Instructions (EM100)
- 42-000 Laser Beacon Instruction Manual
- I have an old STANLEY power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?