To change the vials in the 42-321, 42-331, 42-347, 42-449and 42-350 wood levels, you would pry out the outside edge of the rubber bezel. The window will pop out with it. When it's open, you will see a metal plate with notches. The vials are set in these notches. Knock the old vials out of the notches (there may be slight adhesive on there, but just scrape that off). Press the new vials into the notches. You may have to turn them slightly to adjust. Press the rubber bezel and window back on.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my wood level flat?
- How accurate are your FatMax Xtreme Levels?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- What is the accuracy of your Aluminum I-Beam Levels?
- 77-188 Laser Level Instructions
- What is the accuracy of my STANLEY level?
- What is the accuracy of the STANLEY FatMax Box Beam levels?
- How do I test the accuracy of my level?
- How do I change the vials in the wood levels?
- How accurate are the 43-324 and 42-328 Stanley I-Beam 180? Levels?