To change the vials in the 42-321, 42-331, 42-347, 42-449and 42-350 wood levels, you would pry out the outside edge of the rubber bezel. The window will pop out with it. When it's open, you will see a metal plate with notches. The vials are set in these notches. Knock the old vials out of the notches (there may be slight adhesive on there, but just scrape that off). Press the new vials into the notches. You may have to turn them slightly to adjust. Press the rubber bezel and window back on.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?