We apologize, however, the 21-430, 21-431, 21-432 and 21-433 carbide grit sanding blades for surform files have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the surform drum tool?
- What kind of steel are the STANLEY Sureform® blades made of?
- What is the rockwell hardness rating for the new FatMax chisels?
- Where can I get a carbide grit sanding blade for my surform file?
- What is the circumference of the STANLEY 22-178?
- Where can I purchase a STANLEY 21-125 Surform File?