To remove the sockets you must go to the back of the injection molded rack, go to the edge of the rack that has sockets, find the plastic bar insert placed between the sockets and the edge of the rack, and remove that (can be done by hand or with long nose pliers). That bar will allow you to remove the sockets and place them back in. If you want to lock the sockets in place you can put the plastic bar back for a more secure fit. The ratchets have a clip on the back. You need to use a flat head screwdriver or pliers to get underneath the clip and open it. This can be done by hand but is very difficult. The injection mold can be reused or it can be cut and stored in another fashion.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?