The height can be adjusted from 30 to 37 inches. To adjust the height, you would close the legs of the sawhorse. Then, pull up on the top bar until you are at the desired height. Then, open the legs and the height will be locked in.
Articles in this section
- Can I recycle my Stanley adjustable sawhorse?
- What are the heights the STANLEY 060622R sawhorse be adjusted to.
- B1 Garage Workshop Cabinet Assembly Instructions (718202)
- Where can I purchase additional V-Grooves for my Stanley sawhorse?
- What is the weight capacity of the 060582R Folding Sawhorse Twinpack?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my 93-292 Project Center?
- What is the weight capacity of the 11026M Folding Workbench II?
- Where can I find instructions on the Stanley STST1-70559 sawhorse?
- What is the weight capacity of the 11522R Portable Clamping Table?
- How do I adjust the height on the 060622R adjustable sawhorse?