Stanley Black and Decker Corporation no longer manufactures garage doors/openers or related parts nor do we have the ability to repair, service or provide advice regarding these products. Innovative Home Products (IHP) took over a license to use the Stanley trademark for manufacturing and selling garage doors as well as garage door openers and accessories. At that time, IHP assumed all liabilities concerning warranty issues. Unfortunately, during the summer of 2001 IHP filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. We recommend reviewing your local yellow pages to locate companies that sell, repair, or install garage doors/openers. Some local hardware stores may be able to assist you as well. Another option consumers have had success with is doing an on-line search through a search engine on the internet using key words; "garage doors" and "garage door openers". These two options may help you find parts or assist you with technical knowledge.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?