STANLEY warrants this product to the original purchaser for a period of THREE (3) YEARS against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired at STANLEY's option. Proof of purchase is required. Please email us or call 800-262-2161 for more information or return instructions.
Articles in this section
- Do you have the manual for the Stanley STHT77148 Laser?
- Do you have the manual for the STANLEY STHT77149 Auto Leveling Laser?
- I have a STANLEY Cubix laser that the light goes off, what could I be doing wrong?
- I just bought a STANLEY Smart Pro Measurer, what is the coin looking part in the kit for?
- What is the payback for a TruLaser Measuring Tool?
- STHT77140 - TLM330 instructions
- Instruction Manual for 77-154 SP5 FatMax
- 77-028 Energy Meter Instructions (EM100)
- 42-000 Laser Beacon Instruction Manual
- I have an old STANLEY power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
Please sign in to leave a comment.