The accuracy of the STANLEY FatMax Box Beam Levels (Models 43-524, 43-525, 43-548, 43-549, and 43-572) is 0.0005 in./in (0.5mm/m)
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my wood level flat?
- How accurate are your FatMax Xtreme Levels?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- What is the accuracy of your Aluminum I-Beam Levels?
- 77-188 Laser Level Instructions
- What is the accuracy of my STANLEY level?
- What is the accuracy of the STANLEY FatMax Box Beam levels?
- How do I test the accuracy of my level?
- How do I change the vials in the wood levels?
- How accurate are the 43-324 and 43-328 Stanley I-Beam 180? Levels?