At one time, we had a line of STANLEY footwear that was manufactured by Wolverine Worldwide. They were licensed to use the STANLEY trademark. You can contact them at (616) 863-3810. They can help with product information. This line has been discontinued in the US.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the STANLEY FME340 jig saw use?