The Stanley Fat Max TruLaser Measuring tool is actually easier to use than a tape or wheel. The single button 'Aim-Shoot Measure' design means that anyone can pick up a unit and be measuring in moments. Adding complex measurements is automatic and error proof as is figuring square area and volumes. Additional features, such as area and volume calculations, are built into the Fat Max TruLaser Measuring tool and are not difficult to master. It really is a workman's tool.
Articles in this section
- MSDS - 47-316 Permanent Marker
- Where can I find information on a Stanley marking gauge?
- TLM100 (77-910) Fatmax Tru-Laser Instructions
- 77-401 IntelliEye Laser Detector
- Where can I get a copy of the Manual for the Stanley STHT77349 Line Laser?
- Where can I find a manual for the STHT77342 laser level?
- Are hand held measuring units that use both sonic and laser, better?
- How easy are the Stanley Fat Max TruLaser Measuring tools to use?
- How to install a replacement tape rule blade
- MSDS for the 47-312 Fine Tip Marker