Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement blades for the Fatmax line. Most of the material and manufacturing cost goes into the blade alone. If we were to offer blades separately, they would cost as much as the entire tape rule. If you feel that your tape measure broke due to manufacturer defect and not normal wear and tear, you can send it to our quality department for inspection. They will send you a replacement tape if there is a defect in workmanship or material. The address to send the tape to is: Stanley HT Quality Assurance 100 Passmore Lane Jackson, TN 38305 Please be sure to include your name and return address in the packaging.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?