Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement blades for the Fatmax line. Most of the material and manufacturing cost goes into the blade alone. If we were to offer blades separately, they would cost as much as the entire tape rule. If you feel that your tape measure broke due to manufacturer defect and not normal wear and tear, you can send it to our quality department for inspection. They will send you a replacement tape if there is a defect in workmanship or material. The address to send the tape to is: Stanley HT Quality Assurance, 100 Passmore Lane Jackson, TN 38305 Please be sure to include your name and return address in the packaging.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Do STANLEY Tools have a lifetime warranty?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow STANLEY brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the BOSTITCH tools?