CE markings are only required for certain categories of products. These are typically required for machines or electronics with moving parts. The CE label just shows that the product meets all the legal requirements of the European Union. Hand tools do not require this stamp.
Articles in this section
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?