CE markings are only required for certain categories of products. These are typically required for machines or electronics with moving parts. The CE label just shows that the product meets all the legal requirements of the European Union. Hand tools do not require this stamp.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the STANLEY FME340 jig saw use?