The original 95-112 had tubular legs where the batteries would be installed. The B and E versions have flat plastic legs and the batteries would install in the main body. This was the major difference between the models.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the batteries on Stanley 95-151, 95-152 & 95-153 Flashlights?
- Stanley Tripod 95-112 LED work light instructions
- Where can I get replacement bulbs for my tripod flashlight?
- What's the difference between the 95-112 and 95-146 flashlights?
- How do I load the batteries into my 95-112E and 95-112B flashlight?
- 95-891 Clamping Flashlight instructions
- How to I change the batteries in the Stanley 95-111 flashlight?
- What's the difference between the STANLEY 95-112 (no suffix), 95-112B and 95-112E?
Please sign in to leave a comment.