In April, 2009- a few models of stud sensor were recalled. Thesemodels werethe Stanley® Stud Sensor 200 and FatMax® Stud Sensor 400 (Model numbers 77-720 and 77-730). A software error may have caused these products to calibrate improperly, potentially affecting the products? ability to detect AC electrical wires. Not all units were affected. If you have one of these models dating back to 2009, you can determine whether or not it is a defective model by opening the battery cover. If there is a date codethat begins with an R, your unit is not defective. If there is no R inside the battery cover, please contact us at (866) 215-1132. We will arrange to have the recalled item picked up at our expense and will send you a replacement when we receive the defective one.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?