The blade on the STANLEY 20-526 hand saw is .0345 thick.
Articles in this section
- 150 Mitre Box Instructions
- 19-035 Mitre Box Instruction Manual
- 46-068 Saw Glide Layout Tool Instructions
- What is the thickness of the blade on the STANLEY 20-526 hand saw?
- 22-434 Stanley Short Cut Saw Sharpening Kit Instructions
- 60MB Mitre Box Instructions (19-060)
- How wide can the material be that I'm cutting in the 20-600 mitre box?
- How do I change the blade on my 15-113 Hacksaw.
- How do I change the blade on my 15-113 Hacksaw?
- Do we have a replacement blade for the 20-331 STANLEY Flush Cut Pull Saw?