The front black part is a ratcheting mechanism which can be turned into 3 different positions; forward, reverse or fixed driving. The bit can be pushed into the metal bar in the front (there?s no magnet, it?s a mechanical lock, soyou have to push the bit in until it clicks). The black button on the middle of the handle can be pushed so the screwdriver can change from regular, pistol grip, or t-handle design. An there?s bit storage in the back. Please see attachments for illustrations.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?