This was a piece of wood used for burnishing and finishing leather items so they were nice and smooth. It was made under contract for US Government.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my STANLEY industrial fan or heater?
- Who can I contact for support with my STANLEY cell phone accessories?
- I have an antique Stanley Tool. How can I find out what it is worth?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Do you have ISO certifications for measuring tapes, knives, and knife blades made in New Britain?
- Where can I find information on STANLEY welding helmets?
- Who do I contact regarding my STANLEY Rebate?
- What is the 800 number for STANLEY Access Technologies?
- Where can I find information on a STANLEY Lock Mortiser?