The STANLEY H31A belt sander was part of the STANLEY Power Tool product line. This line was sold to BOSCH Power Tools in the early 1970's. Parts and service are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Do you have the manual for the Stanley STHT77148 Laser?
- Do you have the manual for the STANLEY STHT77149 Auto Leveling Laser?
- I have a STANLEY Cubix laser that the light goes off, what could I be doing wrong?
- I just bought a STANLEY Smart Pro Measurer, what is the coin looking part in the kit for?
- What is the payback for a TruLaser Measuring Tool?
- STHT77140 - TLM330 instructions
- Instruction Manual for 77-154 SP5 FatMax
- 77-028 Energy Meter Instructions (EM100)
- 42-000 Laser Beacon Instruction Manual
- I have an old STANLEY power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?