What Smartphones and Tablets are supported by Smart Measure PRO? The following Smartphones and Tablets have gone through camera calibration procedure and provide the highest level of accuracy for capturing measurements from a photo: Tablets ? iPad Mini (2nd & 3rd generation) ? Preferred Tablet ? iPad (3rd generation) ? iPad Air (1st & 2nd generation) ? iPod Touch with camera (5th generation) ? Google Nexus 7 (2013) ? Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 ? Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Smartphones ? iPhone 4s ? iPhone 5, 5s, 5c ? iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus ? Google Nexus 5 ? Google Nexus 6 ? HTC One M8 ? HTC One Mini ? Motorola Moto G ? Motorola Moto X ? Samsung Note 3 ? Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 Mini ? Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Mini ? Samsung Galaxy S6 ? Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ? Sony Xperia Z1 You can capture measurements from a photo with other devices paired to your Smart Measure PRO, but accuracy cannot be assured. To pair the device with an unlisted Smartphone or Tablet, it must support Bluetooth 4.0 and be running at least the minimum OS version listed below. Operating System (OS) Requirements: Apple iOS devices must be running iOS 8.0 or later Google Android devices must be running Android 4.4 or later
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?