The Stanley 90 (47-090) and 91 (47-091) metal marking gauges have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Fiberglass Tapes such as 34-760 (100 ft POWERWINDER® Fiberglass Long Tape)
- Where can I find information on the Stanley 49 bit gauge?
- Where can I find information on the Stanley #1 Odd Jobs?
- When was my 2358 Mitre Box Manufactured?
- 19-614 and 19-114 (H114A) Mitre Box Instruction Guide
- How do I read the inches in diameter by 64ths scale on the 33-115?
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY PHT250C tacker?
- Can Stanley custom make hand tools?
- Where can I find information on Russell Jennings auger bits?
- Doweling Jig No. 59 Instructions
Please sign in to leave a comment.