Yes! We offer the STHT30759L 25' x 1" Engineers Read Tape. Click here to view the product and buy online.http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=HT%5FTAPES%5FLEVERLOCK&TYPE=PRODUCT&PARTNUMBER=STHT30759L&SDesc=25%27+x+1%22+Engineer%27s+Read+Tape
Articles in this section
- What does the black diamond mean on the measuring tapes?
- Does STANLEY make any long tapes that have the 19.2 diamond "I" joist layout marks?
- Is there a Metric only Measuring Tape available?
- I have an old tape, Number 546. Do you have any parts for this model?
- Where can I find information on how to read a Stanley Tape Rule?
- I am looking for a fractional read tape measure. What model numbers do you offer?
- Where can I find a certificate on the 34-762 Stanley Powerwinder?
- Why does the hook on the end of the Stanley tape rule move?
- Do you offer a decimal scale tape rule?
- What is the standout on the FatMax Xtreme Tape Rules?
Please sign in to leave a comment.