https://gts-na--c.na105.content.force.com/servlet/fileField?id=0BEC0000000PDv7Please click on the attachment below to view a document on accuracy of our tapes up to 30 feet.
Articles in this section
- Is there a Certificate of Conformity on the STANLEY long tape measures (tape rules)?
- What does the black diamond mean on the measuring tapes?
- Does STANLEY make any long tapes that have the 19.2 diamond "I" joist layout marks?
- Is there a Metric only Measuring Tape available?
- I have an old tape, Number 546. Do you have any parts for this model?
- Where can I find information on how to read a Stanley Tape Rule?
- I am looking for a fractional read tape measure. What model numbers do you offer?
- Where can I find a certificate on the 34-762 Stanley Powerwinder?
- Why does the hook on the end of the Stanley tape rule move?
- Do you offer a decimal scale tape rule?