The Stanley Project Planners were a line of gridboards and vinyl symbols used to design plans for interior space and landscaping. This line featured a Home Designer kit, a Lanscape Designer kit, a Deck Designer kit, a Kitchen Designer kit and an Office Designer kit. This line was offered in the late 1980's and early 1990's. It has since been discontinued.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?