The Stanley Project Planners were a line of grid boards and vinyl symbols used to design plans for interior space and landscaping. This line featured a Home Designer kit, a Landscape Designer kit, a Deck Designer kit, a Kitchen Designer kit and an Office Designer kit. This line was offered in the late 1980's and early 1990's. It has since been discontinued.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information on STANLEY Over the Door Hooks?
- How to build a doghouse
- How to build Galway lawn furniture
- Instructions on how to build a Hobby Horse
- How to build adult and child workbenches
- How to build a baby cradle
- I have a Stanley Garage Door. How can I get parts or service?
- STANLEY Vintage Project Plan: How to Build A Gazebo
- How to build a dollhouse
- How to build a butcher block table and bench