The 43-324 and 42-328 have an accuracy of 0.0015 in./in. (0.15 mm/m).
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my wood level flat?
- How accurate are your FatMax Xtreme Levels?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- What is the accuracy of your Aluminum I-Beam Levels?
- 77-188 Laser Level Instructions
- What is the accuracy of my STANLEY level?
- What is the accuracy of the STANLEY FatMax Box Beam levels?
- How do I test the accuracy of my level?
- How do I change the vials in the wood levels?
- How accurate are the 43-324 and 42-328 Stanley I-Beam 180? Levels?
Please sign in to leave a comment.