The Stanley push drills, part numbers 41Y, 45Y, 46Y,03-043, 03-045, 03-046 and 03-049 have been discontinued. We no longer have bits available. The part number of the 8 piece set of bits for these drills was 04-069. You may want to try an internet search on 'Stanley 04-069 bit set'. There may be some collectors reselling older sets.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?