Thank you for your interest in submitting your idea to Stanley Black & Decker and/or its sister companies: Black & Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, and Emhart Teknologies, (collectively known as Stanley Black & Decker). To help bring this innovation to the world, Stanley Black & Decker partners with incubators, accelerators and other companies. We are also interested in hearing your ideas. However, we are currently revamping our outside invention submission program. Until then, we are not accepting any submissions. We will announce our new program on this page. We appreciate your patience while we finalize our program.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?