The chalk line mark is intended to remain permanently. We don't know of a solution for its removal. We offer different colors of chalkto accomodate differentmarking purposes. White chalkis for less visible marking, while red, blue, and black are for more permanent jobs. Here's a list of the colors we offer and their permanence: Blue (47-803 and 47-502) = Temporary for Roofing, Siding, Paneling &Interior Layouts Red (47-804 and 47-505) = Permanent for Exterior Layout, Concrete, Roofing, Steel or Metal White (47-806) = Temporary for Roofing, Siding, Paneling &Interior Layouts Black (47-808) = Maximum Permanence for Long-TermApplications
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?