We do not offer replacement blades for our tapes. These tapes do however have a limited lifetime warranty. Our full tape measure replacement policy can be found here . Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired. If you believe that your tool meets the criteria for warranty replacement, please send the product to the address listed below. In the United States Stanley Black and Decker 100 Passmore Lane Jackson, TN 38305 ATTN: Quality Assurance In Canada, please send to: Stanley Black and Decker 6275 Millcreek Drive Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6 ATTN: Quality Assurance Please be sure to include the return address and a phone number. We will contact you if we have any questions. If the tool is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?