The model number GR75LCW Stanley branded glue gun was a counterfeit glue gun and not manufactured by Stanley Tools. This glue gun was white in color.
Articles in this section
- Do you have the manual for the Stanley STHT77148 Laser?
- Do you have the manual for the STANLEY STHT77149 Auto Leveling Laser?
- I have a STANLEY Cubix laser that the light goes off, what could I be doing wrong?
- I just bought a STANLEY Smart Pro Measurer, what is the coin looking part in the kit for?
- What is the payback for a TruLaser Measuring Tool?
- STHT77140 - TLM330 instructions
- Instruction Manual for 77-154 SP5 FatMax
- 77-028 Energy Meter Instructions (EM100)
- 42-000 Laser Beacon Instruction Manual
- I have an old STANLEY power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?