With the removable tray in, what is the vertical distance from the inside floor of the box to the underside of the tray ( ie. what is the maximum height of something that could be placed under the tray ) ? ? 5.1? 2) With the tray out, what is the maximum height of something that could be placed inside the box, and the lid latched in place ? 9.8? 3) What is the maximum weight of something that could be placed in the box without chance of damage to the box or its handle ? 66 lbs
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?