The #45 plane was manufactured between 1883 and 1962. It featured an adjustable fence and depth stop, slitter and spurs, 18-23 interchangeable cutters, depending on the year of manufacture. Unfortunately, Stanley no longer has parts available for this plane. Dimensions: 10 1/2 inches long; 11 1/2 inches long in models made in 1897 or later. Construction: Cast iron, made with rosewood handles and fence Finish: Japanning from 1883-1889, nickel plated in 1890 and later
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?