We offer the 33-272, which is a combination decimal/fractional scale tape rule. It is 12' long and 1/2" wide. The decimal scale (10th's of an inch) is printed on the bottom half of the blade and the fractional scale (16th's of an inch) is printed on the top half of the blade.
Articles in this section
- Is there a Certificate of Conformity on the STANLEY long tape measures (tape rules)?
- What does the black diamond mean on the measuring tapes?
- Does STANLEY make any long tapes that have the 19.2 diamond "I" joist layout marks?
- Is there a Metric only Measuring Tape available?
- I have an old tape, Number 546. Do you have any parts for this model?
- Where can I find information on how to read a Stanley Tape Rule?
- I am looking for a fractional read tape measure. What model numbers do you offer?
- Where can I find a certificate on the 34-762 Stanley Powerwinder?
- Why does the hook on the end of the Stanley tape rule move?
- Do you offer a decimal scale tape rule?