The Stanley 100 mitre machine was manufactured from 1927 to 1994. The Stanley 400 mitre vise was manufactured from 1927 to 1984. It may be possible to locate these items amongst tool collectors or through antique dealers as well as at flea markets.
Articles in this section
- 150 Mitre Box Instructions
- 19-035 Mitre Box Instruction Manual
- 46-068 Saw Glide Layout Tool Instructions
- What is the thickness of the blade on the STANLEY 20-526 hand saw?
- 22-434 Stanley Short Cut Saw Sharpening Kit Instructions
- 60MB Mitre Box Instructions (19-060)
- How wide can the material be that I'm cutting in the 20-600 mitre box?
- How do I change the blade on my 15-113 Hacksaw.
- How do I change the blade on my 15-113 Hacksaw?
- Do we have a replacement blade for the 20-331 STANLEY Flush Cut Pull Saw?