The H386 surform drum tool has been discontinued since the 1980's and is no longer available. This tool was 2" in diameter and was designed for use in an electric drill.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the surform drum tool?
- What kind of steel are the STANLEY Sureform® blades made of?
- What is the rockwell hardness rating for the new FatMax chisels?
- Where can I get a carbide grit sanding blade for my surform file?
- What is the circumference of the STANLEY 22-178?
- Where can I purchase a STANLEY 21-125 Surform File?