The STANLEY brand lock mortisers (LM1K, LM69) were manufactured by the STANLEY Power Tools division. This product line was sold to Bosch Power Tools in the 1970's. These products are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my STANLEY industrial fan or heater?
- Who can I contact for support with my STANLEY cell phone accessories?
- I have an antique Stanley Tool. How can I find out what it is worth?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Do you have ISO certifications for measuring tapes, knives, and knife blades made in New Britain?
- Where can I find information on STANLEY welding helmets?
- Who do I contact regarding my STANLEY Rebate?
- What is the 800 number for STANLEY Access Technologies?
- Where can I find information on a STANLEY Lock Mortiser?