The Stanley Works purchased the Goldblatt Tool Company in 1992.Though the company saw many changes over the next 14 years, market share eroded, leading up to Stanley's 2005 decision to divest itself of the trowel business. In March, 2006, Finish Pro Tools of Lenexa, Kansas purchased Goldblatt and Pace Setter brands from Stanley Works. Finish Pro had been manufacturing trowel trade tools for more than 20 years, including many Goldblatt products for Stanley. Goldblatt Tool Company LLC became its own business in 2006 and returned to Kansas City where it had begun. Information on Goldblatt product can be found at this link; http://www.goldblatttool.com/. You can also reach them by phone at t (877) 876-7562.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the STANLEY FME340 jig saw use?