The Stanley Works purchased the Goldblatt Tool Company in 1992.Though the company saw many changes over the next 14 years, market share eroded, leading up to Stanley's 2005 decision to divest itself of the trowel business. In March, 2006, Finish Pro Tools of Lenexa, Kansas purchased Goldblatt and Pace Setter brands from Stanley Works. Finish Pro had been manufacturing trowel trade tools for more than 20 years, including many Goldblatt products for Stanley. Goldblatt Tool Company LLC became its own business in 2006 and returned to Kansas City where it had begun. Information on Goldblatt product can be found at this link; http://www.goldblatttool.com/. You can also reach them by phone at t (877) 876-7562.
Articles in this section
- How to remove paper insert from Stanley Knives
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- CE Declaration of conformity on our tape measures
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
Please sign in to leave a comment.