The Stanley Works purchased the Goldblatt Tool Company in 1992.Though the company saw many changes over the next 14 years, market share eroded, leading up to Stanley?s 2005 decision to divest itself of the trowel business.In March, 2006, FinishPro Tools of Lenexa, Kansas purchased the Goldblatt® and PaceSetter? brands from Stanley Works.FinishPro had been manufacturing trowel trade tools for more than 20 years, including many Goldblatt products for Stanley. Goldblatt Tool Company LLC became its own business in 2006 and returned to Kansas City where it had begun. Information on Goldblatt product can be found at this link; http://www.goldblatttool.com/ Y ou can also reach them by phone at t (877) 876-7562.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?