Our products contain Polypropylene material which is known as sensitive to low temperature. The useful temperature for regular PP grades is between +5ºC (+41ºF) to 60 ºC (+1 40 ºF). At this range of temperatures the products have good resistance to shock and impact and keep their shape and toughness. Our products can be stored at lower temperature, and their characteristics return when the temperature goes back to a room temperature.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Do STANLEY Tools have a lifetime warranty?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow STANLEY brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the BOSTITCH tools?