What is the minimum temperature that 028001L can withstand outdoors or inside of unheated garage? Our products contain Polypropylene ? material which known as sensitive to low temperature. The useful temperature for regular PP gradesis between +5ºC (+41ºF) to 60 ºC (+1 40 ºF). At this range of temperatures the products has good resistance to shock and impact and keep their shape and toughness . Our products can be stored at lower temperature, and their characteristics return when the temperature goes back to a room temperature.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?