Stanley Electric Tool Division was sold in 1973 to Bosch Power Tools. Stanley no longer handles inquiries regarding these older products, parts, or accessories. If you have an older Stanley Electric Tool, an option would be to look in your Yellow Pages or internet search for a general power tool service center in your area. They may be able to do a repair with other brands of parts. Stanley brand electric tool parts have been discontinued for many years and are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?