STANLEY Works, founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843, in New Britain, Connecticut. Fourteen years later Frederick's Cousin, Henry created the Stanley Rule and Level Company. The two manufacturers merged in 1920 and acquired J. A. Chapman, a British manufacturer of carpentry tools and other items in 1937. Learn more here; https://www.stanleytools.com/about/milestones
Articles in this section
- How to remove paper insert from Stanley Knives
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- CE Declaration of conformity on our tape measures
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?