STANLEY Works, founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843, in New Britain, Connecticut. Fourteen years later Frederick's Cousin, Henry created the Stanley Rule and Level Company. The two manufacturers merged in 1920 and acquired J. A. Chapman, a British manufacturer of carpentry tools and other items in 1937. Learn more here; https://www.stanleytools.com/about/milestones
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?