Customer service can be reached online or by phone. For more information visit; https://support.stanleytools.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Articles in this section
- How to remove paper insert from Stanley Knives
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- CE Declaration of conformity on our tape measures
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
Just a big run around joke i will never buy one again even if my life depends on it
I've got to agree with the gentleman before me. This whole process of getting a Stanley tool fixed or serviced is just going in circles. From getting the Portuguese call center, to finding out I have to ship my hydraulic pump 3 states away because there is no one closer at a very high cost, to being handed from one service call center to another, this is crazy. This pump is not cheap and we need it for our work but it is going to be a huge process just to get it repaired. Time I can't afford to be down. Why every state doesn't have a Stanley service center for these larger items is crazy.
I just need to ask one question but they couldn’t or didn’t transfer me to support so I go to online and apparently I have to fill out a form and or register to get the information?
service is a big joke
I purchased an expensive 36volt tools set that now batteries are no longer available for. What am I suppose to do with this expensive set that they no longer support. Not to mention that The 36 volt drill lasted about two weeks, sent it in for repair got a new one and it lasted a week. What a joke the quality and service is completely gone for this brand. One would assume when you buy these that the batteries or replacements will be available for the life of the tool. I spent a lot of money this was no $400 set.
I found dealing with stanley a great success.Alex was a great person todeal with .I used the phone #1-866-529-7782.also talked to Rasalie she was very good also.Stanley is improving there reputation by trying to help customers.Keep up the good work
Please sign in to leave a comment.