Many STANLEY Tools, including select tape measures, tool storage, utility knives, and hand tools, are made in the USA with global materials. Learn more here; https://www.stanleytools.com/explore/product-stories/made-in-the-usa-with-global-materials
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?