The magnetic base is another type of drill used to drill steel and stainless steel, using ring burs, HSS bits and mandrels.
Articles in this section
- Can we drill in left turn option?
- What is a drill with double reduction of gears?
- What is a drill hammer?
- Can I drill brick without using percussion?
- Can I use a drill as a screwdriver?
- What must it be considered for an optimal performance in the application?
- What is the relationship between feeding speed and finishing speed?
- How do you select the right tool to drill?
- What application does the Magnetic Base have?
- How can we use the Rotary Hammer Drill?