It is the type of drill that has two mechanical speeds. The drill's electric motor rotates with a very high rotation, in order to use this rotation in drilling, it is necessary to reduce it through a system of gears. A drill with double reduction of gears allows to choose among one with less rotation and greater strength and another with greater rotation and less force, thus adapting the drill for differentiated uses. This change must necessarily be made with tool turned off.
Articles in this section
- Can we drill in left turn option?
- What is a drill with double reduction of gears?
- What is a drill hammer?
- Can I drill brick without using percussion?
- Can I use a drill as a screwdriver?
- What must it be considered for an optimal performance in the application?
- What is the relationship between feeding speed and finishing speed?
- What is the relationship between material and drilling feeding speed?
- What is the relationship between torque and turning speed (rpm)*?
- How do you select the right tool to drill?