In order to remove the paper insert, you need to press the instant change bottom, the yellow one on the side, and that should allow you to slide the cardboard out.
Articles in this section
- How to remove paper insert from Stanley Knives
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- CE Declaration of conformity on our tape measures
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
Please sign in to leave a comment.