We take pride in providing quality products and customer service, and it's disappointing to hear when we do not meet these expectations. Our warranty covers any manufacturing or material defect for the lifetime of the tool. It does not cover any abuse or normal wear. Please send the tool(s) to: Stanley Tools 100 Passmore Lane Jackson TN 38305 Attn: Quality Assurance If found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you. In Canada, please send to: Stanley Canada 6275 Millcreek Dr Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6 Attn: Quality Assurance If the product is not under warranty and you would like replacement parts, please contact us via the information below to see if parts are available. 800-262-2161 firstname.lastname@example.org To see this answer in Spanish, please click on the attachment. Para ver esta respuesta en español, por favor haga click en el archivo adjunto.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?