Be sure to wear approved safety eyewear any time working around tools. To open, use a screwdriver to remove the screw from the body of the knife and once you have it out, separate the screw side from the opposite side of the knife handle. You can then remove the packaging, and carefully, remove one of the blades from the storage area of the knife body. It?s a good idea to always hold a blade by the back side, keeping the sharp cutting edge away from you. Place the blade in the blade lock, and replace the cover and screw on the utility knife. To access of a video of this process, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?