Instructions for 10-525 Unscrew the black knob (to the left) Remove the washer and the bolt Carefully open the case by removing the top cover (removing the side where the black knob goes, opposite side of where the spare blades are attached) Inside you will find 2 blades held down by a rubber washer Carefully remove the washer Carefully take out one of the blades Cover the remaining blades with the washer Inside of the knife there is a black slide. Please center it in the middle. The slide will have a tongue in the front and a hole in the back with a little bump (button) in the center. Make sure that the tongue is facing the front of the knife The opening hole needs to be facing the back of the inside of the knife The little bump (button) that is in the middle of the tongue must be facing upward Now place the middle (opening inside of the blade) over the bump (button) of the tongue. Do not place the hole in the blade over the screw. Put the silver cover back together Slide the bolt in from the bottom through the hole of the tongue (inside of the knife) so it will be sticking upward Place the washer over the bolt (curving upward) Lastly screw the black knob back on.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?