Instructions for 10-525
- Unscrew the black knob (to the left)
- Remove the washer and the bolt
- Carefully open the case by removing the top cover (removing the side where the black knob goes, opposite side of where the spare blades are attached)
- Inside you will find 2 blades held down by a rubber washer
- Carefully remove the washer
- Carefully take out one of the blades
- Cover the remaining blades with the washer
- Inside of the knife there is a black slide. Please center it in the middle.
- The slide will have a tongue in the front and a hole in the back with a little bump (button) in the center.
- Make sure that the tongue is facing the front of the knife
- The opening hole needs to be facing the back of the inside of the knife
- The little bump (button) that is in the middle of the tongue must be facing upward
- Now place the middle (opening inside of the blade) over the bump (button) of the tongue. Do not place the hole in the blade over the screw.
- Put the silver cover back together
- Slide the bolt in from the bottom through the hole of the tongue (inside of the knife) so it will be sticking upward
- Place the washer over the bolt (curving upward)
- Lastly screw the black knob back on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.