Please be sure to wear approved safety eyewear any time working around tools. To change the blade, open the knife to the full locked position. Push down on the thumb stud, and carefully, slid the old blade out. To insert a new blade, push down on the thumb stud, and carefully slide the blade into the slot in the tip of the knife. Release the thumb stud, and ensure blade is secured. To access a video that shows how to change the blade in this knife, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?